Friday, September 22, 2006

Review of Uni Cooking

hmm... suffering in AUS... cant really eat outside... so now become Chef Siew... yeah!!! CHEF SIEW... if u come to AUS n don become a chef... then u must be damn rich... eating asian food outside will normally cost abt $7 to $8 minimum... don think abt max la ppl... n thats not including drink... so if include drink $10++... unless u always eat McD... BigMac large set cost only $6 to $7... tats the cheapest i think...

anyways to my review....
1st up:





Chicken Tomato w rice







Chicken n Vege w rice













Ummm.... (forgot) hehe!!!







Egg, Mushroom, Tomato w rice



WOW.... all this blogging on food makes me hungry again... Anyway if u ppl are interested in the recipe just send me a mail.... hmmm!!! wonder who will wan my crappy cooking... lolzzz!!!!

Fin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo siow here...ahaha...when free visit my site oso la..haha..i'll add ur url in my site...hehe

BeRt said...

cool