Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Festive Season Coming

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri to all the ppl who reads my blog... even though u are not a malay... hehe!!!

then there is Deepavali which i donno when it is... sorry guys!!!

then christmas... then new years... then my birthday!!! (hehe *wink* present ah!!! don forget ppl) lolzzz.... then its chinese new year!!! (ang pao *wink wink* n gambling *sob sob* always lose) hehe!!! lolzzz

have miss hari raya for a few years alr... damn... wanna go my auntie hse an have some food... so sad... open hse at my auntie place means there is always rendang, curry, sambal egg and many many more... my saliva just drop to the floor... like waterfall liao... damn hungry... haven even eat breakfast... bah tat all...
Fin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we here oso sad le.. no malay frens availabie in senadin for us to visit..
don care.. wait u come back cook for us.. since u became a cook in perth.. make sure u remember all de skills n show dem to us..

~fio~