Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CNY celebration

30th of CNY

Family dinner


firecrackers

1st day of CNY
all the childrens of my family....

2nd day of CNY
open hse at my uncle's place



3rd day of CNY
had lunch in ICC to celebrate wit Sultan of Brunei... the place is so big...



performance during the lunch

Sultan of Brunei departing while giving greeting the ppl

close up of the Sultan

the year i m born in...

4th day of CNY
NBT wit its deco again...

roy(askar), mel(dog), bong(bobby/muscle man), me(giraffe), ray(jelly ass/duck)"holding the cam"


ray wit the bird... doin sth wit it ahhh...

anywhr... dis CNY was pretty cramp... din even had time to go to some off my frens place... spend all my time visiting my cuz n open hse at my uncle's place... now back in perth... damn its hot over here... hope winter soon... anyways tats all folks... next post on the changi airport...

Fin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh.. U only eat eat eat during CNY oh. No wonder.. It's PIG year. hahaha..

fio

Woon Rlei said...

haha!!! CNY is all abt eating n ang pow... if not wat is CNY to u??

Anonymous said...

CNY for me is to wear new clothes and get angpow. But next year working.. Sigh.. sure less angpows. SobSob

fio

Woon Rlei said...

hahaha!!! y will less angpow when work???
unless gong gonna marry u after graduation... lolzzz