Monday, August 27, 2007

Improving Brunei

damn... u must be thinking wats dis topic abt... i know, i m msian but y???

u c... bru is like my home now... been living here almost most of my life... my parents n family r here... here i hav lots of frens... so here r my ideas of how to improve bru n y...

...
1) giv out more PR... cos the population u hav, the better the economy... *think abt it... ppl r building more n more buildings but thr is only a limited no. of ppl who r gonna go thr then y build so much when the demand is so limited* at the same time dis can allow outside ppl to invest in bru

2) allow easier application for PR... if u were to stay in bru... u wud know dis prob... its so freaking hard juz to get a PR... look whr i m now... i hav stayed i bru for almost all my life n i m still considered a foreigner...

3) allow more outside investors... means more competition to the local community... dis will help to improve the standard of living n economy...

ok... dis r my thought... u ppl might not agree... but think abt it... it actually improves bru...

ok i will end my argument over here...
Fin

No comments: