Tuesday, October 30, 2007

unlucky october!!!

it seems thru out my years i hav found out that oct is always my unlucky mth.
when i was at primary 5, during the mth of oct thr was dis parade which my school need to attend n then i was hit by a stick near my eye... then i need to go to the hospital...
then in primary 6... car accident n my head bang the windscreen... ok...
these 2 r the most memorable...
some i don remember... but i do know is that i was always unlucky with little little things on oct... shit...
n dis yr... i crash a car... not really crash la... but a little knock... damn it... haizzz... thr goes my salary for dis mth... y? y? me!!!
damn luck... i think i shud go buy 4d... maybe the no. will come out... haha!!! lolzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg october is my birthday month! told u don fuck the car.. it's really hurt!