Sunday, August 03, 2008

August

wow... its been more than a year since i graduated... damn... wat have i achieve so far??? how m i gonna measure my achievement so far... hmmm... izzit by the experience i got??? or izzit by the amount of money in my pocket or my networth???

been to singapore twice last 2 mths... n i find it interesting when i go thr... its not abt the shopping... its abt the ppl n culture over thr... been observing the ppl over thr... its like so different from brunei n even australia... ppl they r lik never relax... or like everything its moving so fast but some time i think abt it... i really wanna try working thr for a month or 2... c how it feels...

ok... tats abt it from me... blogging from me is leser n lesser... cos i m lazy or thr's nothing interesting to blog abt... chao

Fin

No comments: