Saturday, May 26, 2007

Asgmnts and Exam

DARN... its nearly end of dis sem... all uni student will stress wit asgmnt... who wud like them??? y must ppl be graded wit all dis things??? if only some one can make a grading device which we just stand there and be graded... tat wud be so nice... SO... Engineering students and engineers go make a device like tat... so we students do not need to get thru wit all this darn asgmnt n exam...

don seem thr wud ppl who wud argue wit me, saying tat they wud like exams n asgmnt... if every1 wud hav a choice... i think those 2 wud be taken out... haha!!!

damn guess wat... its 6.19am and i m still up posting my blog... no... actually just woke up... wat m i doing up so early u say??? i also donno... just woke up n cannot sleep even though my body is damn tired... ffs!!!

okok!!! 2 more asgmnt to go... all due on monday... n its marketing course biggest 2 asgmnt... haha!!! so later in the afternoon will need to pia finish 1 asgmnt n tml another 1... so gambateh to all u ppl wit asgmnts and exams coming up!!!

and...
lets pray together wit a moment of silence wishing tat the device will be created soon... haha!!!

Fin

3 comments:

RacheL aL. said...

gambateee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haahhaah!

Anonymous said...

If I manage to design such a device, I will be the first to use it. Haha. I also wish der is no exams and assignments. I just want to study for fun. LoL. Dreaming..

Fio

Woon Rlei said...

yeah... me too... i just wanna study to waste my life n hav fun... not stress myself... haha!!!