Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sleep...

damn... its 4 32am... wat am i doing still not asleep... just had a couple of frens over... liaw n bert... we played dota and was owning... haha!!!

u must be thinking wat m i doing not going to sleep after they left... damn!!! hav u heard of ppl saying they r lazy to sleep... haha!!! i think sleep is a waste of time... but if i need to rest then i will sleep... i m not those kind of ppl who likes to sleep n sleep... as long as i hav enuf rest i will be awake... n if any1 was to call me or make noise near my room, i will be woken up easily... damn... i m a light-sleeper... another thing is tat, its always 6 degrees at nite for the past few days... n dis make me feel uncomfortable when i go to sleep...

anyways... FA cup tonite at 10pm... MU vs Chelsea!!! so... go MU... get another champions cup... kick chelsea's ass...

haizzz...

now feeling my eyes wanna drop liao... ok!!! so...

Fin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeeeeeep is my fav.. Hahahahaha..

Fio

BeRt said...

I like to sleep whenever it is stressless.. :)